Wilder Park is a jewel in the community and the perfect location for a summer bike race, not only because it is right on the course, but because it truly offers something for everyone.
The Wilder Mansion Beer Garden, 2:00pm - 10:00pm
Family-friendly attractions around the course include:
- an expansive playground for kids large and small
- plenty of shade trees and abundant grass to play on
- a cooling station, provided by Elmhurst Masters Competition Cycling
- Elmhurst Public Library, for a cool place to rest (and read!)
- Elmhurst Art Museum
- Lizzadro Museum of Lapidary Art (with a gift shop every kid loves!)
- Elmhurst College campus and arboretum
- restaurants and shops just blocks away!