Join our team on race day! Click here to sign up as a volunteer! (Please note all volunteers must be 18 years of age on the day of the race, Friday, July 21st, 2017.) Also, be sure to fill out your USAC Race Volunteer Liability Waiver.
- Be on time. Shifts start promptly at the times listed below. Please arrive on time in order to check in, attend a short volunteer training session and walk to your post.
- Do your homework!
Click here for a printable flyer with race day details, volunteer instructions and a detailed course map
Click here to read the Volunteer Marshall Handbook
Click here to get your USAC Race Volunteer Liability Waiver, fill it out and turn it in!
- SWAG. All volunteers will receive a t-shirt and meal ticket.
- Hey, weatherman! The race happens rain or shine, so we need you rain or shine! Prepare for all types of weather.
- Stay hydrated. We will have water for volunteers at check-in, but please bring additional drinks and food if you need it.
- Ride your bike. The Elmhurst Bicycle Club will be hosting a free Bike Valet inside the fenced tennis courts in Wilder Park. Parking is also available.
- See you there. Check-in is just south of Wilder Mansion, in the grass (just east of Prospect Ave and the race course).
- Shift 1a, Arrive at 8:00am, end at 10:30am
- Shift 1, Arrive at 10:20am, end at 2:30pm
- Shift 2, Arrive at 2:10pm, end at 6:20pm
- Shift 3, Arrive at 6:10pm, end at 10:00pm
- Shift 3b, Arrive at 9:45pm, end at 10:30pm
EARN $$ FOR YOUR CHARITABLE ORGANIZATION!