>>>Free t-shirts for the first 100 kids that register!<<<
Families with all ages are invited to join us for a fun bike ride around the professional course of the Elmhurst Cycling Classic bike race. Get out there! Maybe decorate yourself or you bike! Regardless, you'll be cheered on by the crowds as your ride the 1.2 mile course around Elmhurst College!
- Registration opens at 4:30pm, at the Olympia tent near the Wilder Mansion on race day. All participants must register prior to the start at 6:15pm!*
Click Here to print the release form
Bring this form, filled out and signed, to the race on raceday, Friday, July 27th, 2018!
(We will have extras there in case you forget :)
- Presented by the Elmhurst Park District
- The Olympia Chiropractic Family Fun Ride Starts at 6:15pm, right before the professional women's race and professional men's race.
- Held on the same course used by the pros around Elmhurst College!
- FREE for registered riders. Each participant will get a wristband to show that they have registered and signed the waiver. No one without a wristband can participate and helmets are mandatory.
- Staging for the family fun ride is in the cul-de-sac in front of the EPD Rec Building. Be ready to roll at 6:05!
* All riders must have a SIGNED RELEASE FORM and helmet in order to ride.
Olympia Chiropractic & Physical Therapy offers a complete line of outpatient rehabilitation and wellness services. Explore our site and learn about how Olympia can help you get better faster, stay better longer and reach new heights in health and fitness.