Take advantage of this unique promotional opportunity by becoming a sponsor at the Superior Ambulance Elmhurst Cycling Classic. There are many different ways to promote your business or service, and priced at varying levels for any budget.
This is a terrific opportunity to be in front of spectators from Elmhurst, surrounding areas, and online – and demonstrate your support of the community! Contact us!
Net proceeds that exceed the cost of the race will be donated to local charities and bicycle initiatives. The Elmhurst Cycling Classic is a service of the DuPage Cycling Foundation, a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization.
Sponsor opportunities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Presenting Sponsor of the Race (Sold!)
- Sprint & Peloton Sponsorships
- Presenting Sponsor of a Race Day Guide during the day
- Presenting Sponsor of the Family Fun Bike Parade (Sold!)
- 2’ x 10’ custom banners delivered early for your pre-marketing use, whether to promote a “race party” or other special event
- 2’ x 3’ custom printed banners
- 6’ x 3’ Barricade Signage on start/finish stretch
- The "S"-curve (“Boomer’s Bend”) on Elm Park Road
- 10’ x 10’ Expo Space near start/finish line
- The Wilder Mansion Experience
- Pace Car Sponsorship (Sold!)
- The Bike Valet at Wilder Park
- Do you have an idea for a sponsored item that particularly suits your business? Let us know!